Join ENS Labs as a Technical Content Writer and champion our brand by crafting best-in-class technical documentation and creative content solutions.
In this pivotal role within our dynamic team, you'll be the linchpin of technical communication and user engagement. You will empower developers with the tools for sovereign data ownership, and consumers with the keys to their digital identity. You will translate our technological innovations into resources that resonate with our global developer and consumer communities. For this role, you’ll be expected to assist with many different types of writing across the org, which leads to a dynamic workflow. We trust our team members to manage this workflow, and leadership will work directly with you to manage priorities.
If you’re inspired to shape the new internet, then we highly encourage you to apply!
- Developer Documentation:
- Own the planning, writing, and management of a robust library of clear, comprehensive, best-in-class developer-facing documentation, including:
- Getting Started & How-to guides
- API Documentation
- Use Case Studies
- UX Writing:
- Champion user experience by crafting intuitive and user-centered copy, including:
- Crafting clear and compelling microcopy, tooltips, and error messages that guide and enhance user interactions with our products.
- Collaborate with UX designers and product managers to ensure cohesive language and tone across all user touchpoints.
- Leverage user research and usability tests to inform and validate UX copy decisions, ensuring clarity and effectiveness in user flows.
- Content Creation:
- Engage audiences through dynamic content creation that showcases our brand's innovation and thought leadership, including:
- Craft compelling copy for our blog, marketing materials, and other content as needed, aligning with our brand voice and strategy.
- Participate in content brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas for storytelling across various platforms.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders to:
- Create and own a content style guide, ensuring consistency and clarity across all technical and UX writing. This guide will serve as the foundational resource for all content creation, reflecting the brand's voice and aligning with industry best practices.
- Translate technical specifications into developer-facing documents.
- Collaborate directly with Product and UX to continuously receive feedback from internal stakeholders, developer and consumer communities to improve existing documentation.
- Maintain a high standard of documentation quality by implementing best practices for document management and updates.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience authoring, managing and maintaining technical documentation experiences, preferably within a tech or software development context.
- A portfolio demonstrating exceptional technical writing skills and knowledge of industry standards/best practices for technical documentation, with a demonstrated ability to absorb and explain complex technical concepts in clear, concise and impactful language for a variety of audiences.
- Previous experience with creating documents, media and technical community content (interactive guides, tutorials, blogs, etc.) for a software development audience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with technical writing tools and software and processes; previous experience with popular content management systems is preferred.
- Excellent time-management skills, with the ability to work independently in a fully remote organization while handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Web3, decentralized systems, or blockchain technology is a plus.
- This is a full-time, fully remote position with a preference for candidates who are comfortable working in a fast-paced, independent environment.
- Compensation is competitive based on experience and industry standards.
ENS Labs is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to creating an inclusive and supportive work environment.